Buy Now. Style now. Pay Later.
Afterpay allows you to wear your sunglasses as soon as possible and pay them off in four even instalments over 8 weeks- interest free!
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need the below to register for an Afterpay account;
- A valid debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
How to use Afterpay!
1. Add your desired sunglasses to your cart with a minimum value of $75 or a maximum value of $1000 ($500 for first time Afterpay customers)
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method- you will then be redirected to the Afterpay website.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm your payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Sunglass Connection online; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $1000 for returning Afterpay customers. Exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using a Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining 3 payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy– if the item is eligible for a refund, your initial payment/s will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If you miss a payment by not having funds available in your account you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 from Afterpay with an additional $7 late payment fee added 7 days later if the payment remains unpaid. Afterpay will notify you via text and email that a payment is due in the coming days, be sure to have funds are available in your account to avoid any additional fees.
For full Afterpay terms and conditions please visit the Afterpay website.