Privacy & Security Policy
Sunglass Connection respects the privacy of every individual who visits our web sites, responds to our interactive advertisements or sends us e-mail. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Sunglass Connection will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit Sunglass Connection web sites, respond to our web-based advertisements or send us email.
Sunglass Connection will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The following are some examples of when Sunglass Connection may require that you provide personally-identifiable information:
- To complete an online order for a product or service.
- To enter an online competition or questionnaire.
- To request more information about new or current Sunglass Connection products or services.
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers.
- We may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission and if the promotions and announcements are in your interest.
- We may contact you if we have questions about your account.
Sunglass Connection will not sell personally-identifiable information to third parties, unless stated at the time of collection. We may share information with business partners. We are committed to giving you the choice whether or not we use your information for marketing purposes or share information with business partners.
Sunglass Connection protects all orders and personal information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. The Sunglass Connection website has a 256bit high grade encryption SSL certificate issued by Comodo, a world leader in Internet security. This level of encryption is well above the current industry standard.
For further privacy information please contact us.